Thank you so much to all of you who came and brought delicious food, yourselves and your beautiful children. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Extra-special thanks to:
- My parents for arriving first, socialising bravely with everyone and taking away our valuables, and to my mother for volunteering to fetch and carry Guy all over East Anglia
- My sister Lucilla, her husband Mark and my brother Paul for a fabulous iPod nano pre-loaded with 805 songs, engraved "Camilla at 50 - bon voyage", and with a sea-coloured iSkin...
- ... and to Paul for cleaning my camera!
- Sam and Stuart for the bubbly and for being so very understanding when their little daughter Grace cut her foot on glass somewhere in our garden
- Barny and Mary for the fascinating wooden construction which we hope to enjoy somewhere far from here
- Piers and Dominique for the necklace and for fish care
- Alex and David for all your help, support, and care of teenagers and plants
- Steve and Toni for the bubbly, and Toni for looking after Grace's foot
- The McManuses for the invaluable reference work
- Sam, Ben and Guy for all their hard work in making the party a success
- ...and to all of you again for being wonderful (sob)