Update: nous sommes arrivés

I have just had a brief conversation with Him Outdoors. He is very cross and says "the whole thing has been a f***ing disaster". Which translated means, as far as I can see, that they sailed the whole way, 120 miles in around 28 hours, in great conditions, but when they arrived in the Golf de Fos they went the wrong way and arrived in the wrong marina, and in crossing to the right marina they went the wrong way again and blew the magic putty out of the holes.

Actually this is all my fault. I put their route into the chart plotter at Easter but because I didn't know at that stage which marina they would be going to, I only did the plot to the waypoint at the entrance to the Golf de Fos. Mea culpa.

I am quite glad they got to France without sinking, and I am sure we will have a more civilised conversation later...

No comments:

Launched

Luxurious solo sleeping So, the good news is, Kalessin is in the water, and she is floating. As per the surveyor’s report, the keel has bee...