Nasty weather in Barcelona

Sam and Robin are still in Badalona. Sam says there are strong easterlies blowing, and Windguru shows cloud, rain, wind gusting up to 40 knots and a temperature of 15 degrees. Tomorrow looks better.

Oh dear. Here in Hoxne it is up to 25 degrees, blue skies with little fluffy clouds and light easterlies. What a shame.

RailEurope have exchanged our TGV basement tickets for 29 July for two facing each other on the top deck, hooray! They were really helpful and actually phoned me twice to confirm, and tried several different booking systems before getting the tickets we wanted. I was forced to leave a very important workshop to take the calls, such a shame.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Do I detect a vague hint of sarcasm there?

Merry Christmas from just me

Video of photos made for Sam's funeral    Dear friends and family As I hope you all know, this year has been a difficult one for me. On ...