Criminal records

Yesterday I had to take a whole lot of ID documents to Tollesbury, so that Fellowship Afloat could get Guy ok'd through the Criminal Records Bureau disclosure check. I do hope that if he had a criminal record I would know about it. Of course I am very glad that the checks are done, but at an outdoor centre there must be a much higher risk of falling overboard and drowning than there is of being molested by a paedophile in the next Wayfarer. Sometimes we seem to pay more attention to the second risk than the first.

Fellowship Afloat is housed in an old lightship, Trinity. With a spring high tide and glorious sunshine it was looking wonderful, and I wondered why we are chasing all the way down to Spain when our own east coast is so lovely...

No comments:

Launched

Luxurious solo sleeping So, the good news is, Kalessin is in the water, and she is floating. As per the surveyor’s report, the keel has bee...