Diesel-flavoured ears

I spent most of yesterday (Saturday 16th April) down in the bilges of Kalessin trying to soak up a diesel spillage with a couple of premature baby nappies (from Tesco), a small fishing net to prod them with, and some bits of kitchen roll. This came about when I, having been sent down to the bilges originally to clear up some sawdust, accidentally knocked a disconnected exhaust pipe which was of course, filled with diesel. After clearing up the diesel I antifouled the rudder without event, but as soon as I was let anywhere near the hull, I managed to get a huge splodge of antifouling in completely the wrong place, which had to be wiped away hastily by a parent. Maybe I'll try something else next time.

No comments:

Launched

Luxurious solo sleeping So, the good news is, Kalessin is in the water, and she is floating. As per the surveyor’s report, the keel has bee...