A bit more

Here are some pictures of Port Haliguen, including a rock which I think is the one that Ben scraped his back on in 2006.

Also a small update. I spoke to the lady on board the boat we nearly rafted up to. She said her husband thought (having observed my two 180º turns and manoeuvre downwind into a tight berth) I was obviously a very experienced helm. Ha! Take that, Yachtmaster examiner!!!

Fisherman in the Vieux Port

Haliguen beach

I think that 10 years ago Ben jumped off this rock (centre of beach) into the sea and scraped his back. To cheer him up we collected a little nosegay of flowers, shells and pebbles which lived in a corner of Kalessin's saloon for years

No comments:

Launched

Luxurious solo sleeping So, the good news is, Kalessin is in the water, and she is floating. As per the surveyor’s report, the keel has bee...