New School



Today I started at the 'Old Forge Grammar School' in Hoxne. The teacher was very strict and mean. Fortunately I won't be staying there long as I am soon to be moved to the 'Kalessin of Orwell onboard school' for the journey. After half an hour of ' a Midsummer Night's Dream' we moved on to do French grammar, the body systems, and some geography. I have a timetable to work from throughout every week and we are keeping track of what I have done so that we don't just repeat things for the whole journey. Hopefully by the time I return I might know even more than anyone else!
A lot of people at school were very jealous of me but if they happen to be reading this, they should know that I have loads of work to do!

No comments:

Launched

Luxurious solo sleeping So, the good news is, Kalessin is in the water, and she is floating. As per the surveyor’s report, the keel has bee...