Thank NU for the memories

As mentioned below, I finished my contract with Norwich Union yesterday. I worked there for eight and a half years, left in November, went back on a contract in January, and finally told them I really couldn't stay on after the end of April.

Many of my colleagues in NU and Aviva now have a link to this blog, so if you are reading this, I'd like to thank you all for being a really great bunch of people. Despite the many frustrations of working in a big organisation it has been the individuals who have made it all worthwhile.

Please all of you, keep reading, keep commenting, and keep in touch.

Oh yes... now that I have finally, really left, I can insult the brand with headings like the one above...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're missNU already! (I can play on the brand too)... Hope you have a great time. Good luck!

Merry Christmas from just me

Video of photos made for Sam's funeral    Dear friends and family As I hope you all know, this year has been a difficult one for me. On ...